Friday, July 4, 2008

pop!

There has been a lot going on.

I've dealt with a lot of frustrating customers, an annoying woman who thinks she is my boss, and even more so, a ton of stupidity.

The box office is open all week, but there are only shows Thursday to Sunday.
So I'm working the box office all day by myself on a Tuesday.

Two concession stand workers come in and ask me to open the door. I didn't really think anything of it until I heard the popcorn machine going.

I went over and was like "What are you doing?"
and she responded with, "how many people are coming to the show?"
I said "none".
and then she was like what?
There is no show, lady.

More importantly when they left, they left the machine going.
Because I'm sure the concession stand catching on fire isn't important or anything.

No comments: